Monday, July 13, 2015

Continental Transition: Status Update

The last half year have been extra hectic, as we were wrapping up our eight year stay in China.

Regarding the series on "practical theology", I really wanted to tackle the topics of "The New Perspective on Paul". Yet, the related topics were too diverse, time was too short, and the available resources (in China) insufficient. Time permitting, I like to work on that in the nearby future.

Next month we plan to move to The Netherlands.
We like to be of assistance for my aging parents, and I got a senior Math teaching job.
It will take some time to understand and assess the current options for our church affiliation there.
Also, we hope to be involved in (English language?) ministry...

Since I have just written a short series of stories from our last half year in China, I will post them here.
If you want to reply, you can e-mail me at: aize.smit@gmail.com

God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment